Thursday, September 25, 2008

Drought


Mistress has not chosen to actually cane me yet – perhaps She never will?? I don’t talk to Her about it – in fact I never raise FemDom issues, because I want all or any direction in that respect to come from Her.

She obviously still feels She is in a Dom relationship, because She has not touched my cock for nearly as long as I can remember, and many years ago She would not go 24 hours without grabbing or fucking it somehow.
As it is I can’t remember when I last came :(
-
Just as She is Domming me day to day – telling me what to do, not touching my cock – ignoring it in fact – issuing instructions, so too do I submit to her – in particular, although I touch her gently with my hard-on every morning – just enough for me to gain a little, modest pleasure, and for Her to know I find Her desireable - I still do not dry hump Her because I don’t want to be offered canes in exchange for an orgasm…

No comments: