Monday, January 12, 2009

2009 - The year of the cane?



Followers of my blog will know that year 2008 marked the first year in 4 that Mistress chose not to cane me. For Her own reasons – we were living Her way, and Her choice was not to cane me.

2009 is a new year. She has just sent me the attached text from the gym – as you can see She is planning to give me 10 hard ones today.

I wonder, is this a one off, or has She decided that in fact she was better off with the cane and wants it back…

I suspect She will have me eat Her sweaty pussy before She showers too – and I should thing myself privileged to be allowed to lick it, sweaty or not!

My cock is rock hard with fear again. I’m not sure if I want a strict year or not, but damn I’m hard worrying about it!

2 comments:

Redtail said...

Welcome back to both posting, and the potential of being caned again. I am sure that the thought of being caned again after a year is both erotically charged and full of fear as well. Best wishes in sorting out your relationship with Mistress in 2009.

sub hubby said...

Thanks Redtail. Nice to see you. I too hope things 'work out'.