Thursday, October 08, 2009

Mistrust

This cuckold relationship brings pressures to bear on both of us.

The phone

Yesterday Mistress went up to London for the day. She had said that at some time in the day She would send David the ‘short skirt text’. But She never mentioned it.

When She got back, I snuck a look at Her phone to see if She had. She’d cleaned Her phone history, so there was no evidence of any conversation with him. I’m sure She didn’t text him, or She’d have told me.

But why did I check Her phone, and why had She cleared Her history?

Amanda

While in London Mistress met up with Her buddy Amanda, who now lives there (Amanda features in my blog from about 2 years ago, for those who don’t know her). They had a glass of wine and a chat, and, Mistress was texting me about it on the train on Her way home. She had told Amanda about David.

“What did you tell Her about him?” I asked. She replied:-

“Just that I met this guy screwed him, enjoyed it… U are up there and he was way lower down & that is u I love…. Generally she was jealous and horrified!”

Now, dear reader, you tell me, what kind of reply is that? Most of that looks to me more like what Mistress wanted to tell me than what She would have told Amanda.

For Amanda to be jealous, seems to me She must have told her more about how great the sex with David was, rather than how much She loves me…

Sex

This morning I offered to eat Mistress’ arse before She got out of bed. But She reached out and felt my hard on, and told me to play with her cunt and put it in – which I duly did.

As we screwed a myriad of thoughts went through my mind. Why did She choose to fuck today? Was it because Her thoughts were of David and She was feeling guilty? Had they talked yesterday? Or did She just genuinely want to fuck me?

I realised all these thoughts were going to prevent any orgasm from ever arising, so I tried to clear my mind.

Then She said “I want you to cum inside me, and then go down and lick me clean, lick your spoof out of me.” Well, of course that tipped the balance – I hate eating Her after I’ve just cum, and She knows it. I love the idea, but the reality is something else.

So of course I came almost immediately, and She sent me down to lick Her clean. When I was done She got out of bed to shower.

3 comments:

ritemate said...

For a submissive it should be a good sign that your Mistress Wife has become so confident in Her dominance that She considers Herself free to inform Her friends about Her cuckolding you.
It’s obvious that She enjoys Her friend’s envy, and a happy Mistress should always be our top priority.
Have you been caned yet? Somehow I think that the idea of caning you turns your Mistress on more than the caning itself.
I can totally relate to your feelings about eating your own cum. Before your orgasm it’s hot, but afterwards it’s repulsing. Goes to show the potential impact of orgasm control.

sub hubby said...

Hi friend. You are right - She does enjoy the envy! Interestingly, She has not told her we live a FemDom life - but just knowing She told her She cucks me, is quite a turn on.

I have not been caned yet - but see today's post - She has manoeuvred me into the position where I have had to explicitly ask for it - I guess She can enjoy giving it more if I've asked for it!

Oh my goodness!

Emma Kelly said...

Hi sub hubby,

I'm just discovering your blog and must say that it's a very interesting read. I love the agony you are in and the direct way you express it. You can count on my continued readership.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse