Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oral sexual satisfaction

I envy my Mistress. Last night as She was about to fall asleep She decided She fancied a blow job. “You better go down and eat me” She says, and I do. I go down and I do what I do – I lick, suck and finger Her and I don’t stop until She shudders to an orgasm. Then I gently lick Her clean until She tells me that’s enough.

OK – She did give me the promised blowjob last month – but that’s not quite the same thing as oral orgasms on demand whenever you want.

And after She had cum, She did let me penetrate Her. But She just lay there spoon style while I thrust away into Her. Don’t get me wrong – I am grateful She invited me to screw Her (I would not have asked if She had not) but I’d kinda rather be in Her position.

And then this morning before we get up I ask if She’d like me to lick Her arse before I get up and She says yes.

So I lick, clean, and tongue her to great pleasure before She tells me to get up.

What a lucky girl She is. And what a lucky guy I am to get to do all those things to Her. But we humans are rarely satisfied are we?

1 comment:

m said...

You aren't satisfied !! A wonderful sexy lady asking you for the most intimate of pleasures and we get this?
I was teased briefly last evening as part of my denial but in a semi daze an hour or so later I awoke my Lady in frustration needing relief.
Told angrily to control myself, I was awarded 12 very hard strokes on waking.They were given with meaning and despite the shock I have been aroused all day wanting to see my Lady again.
Think yourself lucky ;-)