Thursday, April 28, 2011

What is time for?


I sent that email (below) to Mistress this morning – I had tried to talk to Her about it but neither of us could find the time.

She’s been very busy – late nights and early mornings at work, including today. So She texted me at mid day to say She’s been really busy all day (read too busy to read and deal with my email).

She’s just called me now on Her way out the office - to go and meet Dave for a 45 minute glass of wine. She’s still not had time to read my email.

What do you make of that?

She won’t tell me to my face that I come second in some of these things – in fact to my face She’ll strenuously and convincingly deny that that is the case – but Her actions speak much louder than words/

2 comments:

Redtail said...

I think your suggestion that you need more degradation is pressuring her. We all believe she loves you and the degradation you seek causes conflict for her. Give her a little space. I think you might benefit from the cane for your presumptuousness.

sub hubby said...

Thanks Red. I agree with you. I don't want to apply any pressure. I want to follow Her lead.

Whenever She lets me fuck Her, She asks me what I am thinking - when I tell Her what I am thinking is too humiliating She insists I tell Her - so She hears these things often because She insists!

Other than that, I agree with you entirely!

Confusing eh?!