Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Discipline

Some months ago my Mistress Wife, in Her wisdom, decided that I should submit to daily discipline sessions.

Immediately after we put the children to bed I ‘prepare myself’ - I go to our bedroom where I remove my clothes and fix cuffs to my wrists and ankles, with rope loops attached to each cuff. I remove our firm, plastic whip (if anyone wants to know more about this whip please let me know) from Her wardrobe where it lives, and I lay on our four poster bed and loop the ropes from my feet and one of the wrist cuffs over three corner posts, and await the arrival of my Mistress.

When She arrives my Mistress Wife loops the fourth rope from my free hand over the fourth post of the bed, and I am now bound, naked, arse presented, unable to free myself. At Her mercy for my daily discipline and any punishment She deems necessary.

My daily discipline (designed, for any of you who have not read Elise Sutton, to remind me of my subservience to Her) consists of six strokes to my arse. It is obviously up to Her how hard the strokes are – they are never ‘token’ strokes - they tend to vary from firm to pretty severe, depending on her mood on the day. They always hurt – especially if my arse is sore from recent punishment.

If I have not earned further punishment, my Mistress Wife releases the rope from one wrist, and I thank Her (‘Thank you, Mistress’) and free myself from the remaining ropes before proceeding downstairs to serve and be with Her through the remainder of evening.

When my Mistress Wife first decided that I should receive daily discipline, I thought this was a little harsh. Elise Sutton’s book had suggested periodic discipline – once a week or something like that. Daily seemed a bit much. But by then we had already debated the issues around ‘topping from the bottom’ – this decision, like all decisions that affect our lives, was Hers alone to make, and my role was and is to submit to Her will. I’ve had (at least) six disciplinary strokes to my arse every day since.

This is a great illustration of how wonderful my Mistress Wife is for me. To take the idea of ‘periodic’ discipline and choose to apply it daily was a stroke of pure genius on Her part. I am never far from the last or my next discipline session, and so am constantly reminded of my subservience to Her. Equally, She too is reminded of Her dominance over me. It works great for both of us.

No comments: