Tuesday, January 03, 2006

How it all started

Summer 2004 I finally gathered the guts to introduce my Wife to Loving Female Authority (‘LFA’). We were on holiday in Portugal, and I had printed off and carried copies of Lady Misato’s and Elise Sutton’s web sites to give Her to read. With some trepidation I introduced the topic and handed these over and She read them. To my delight and surprise She immediately agreed to ‘try’ the FemDom lifestyle. 30 minutes later we were into some fairly extreme FemDom activities that I will probably comment on more in a later post.

Shortly after we got back, Elise Sutton published her book Loving Female Authority, which we bought and read, and which provided much of the foundation we built on. But to the main extent, our LFA life is based more on Her wishes and wants, which we both believe should form the cornerstone of our relationship, rather than following an approach offered up to us by others.

A year and a half later we still regard ourselves as new to the LFA lifestyle we have lived and grown in and both now work to further enhance.

The main principles of our LFA relationship are submission, discipline and punishment, about which I shall write next.

No comments: