Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Calm


I have become a calmer submissive since reading ritemate’s advice – to think over my letter to David, stop trying to compete with him, and focus on what I do best.

Mistress has allowed me to lick Her arse every morning, and I have developed quite a technique to ensure maximum pleasure for Her. I try to serve as best I can at all other times, putting Her needs first.

It is difficult, and I am sure I can do better, which I shall try.

David is not in touch much though. Should he call, and they get together more often, this would be harder. As it is I do know that when he does call She’ll be gone like a shot. I am trying to ready myself to simply support and council Her when this happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its not always easy to remain calm. The emotions involved in this lifestyle can be overwhelming at times.

Like you, I also get frustrated during those "no action" periods when normal live trundles along and all you want is for something to happen.

Your approach is the right one, in my opinion. Keep spoiling and pampering your wife, its what she deserves.

sub hubby said...

Thank's Mommy's - I should count my blessings...

Unknown said...

Good luck, sub hubby! I wish I were you so badly! Keep up the great, very honest blog--wonderful work.