Friday, July 31, 2009

Back on...


We are back from a couple of very pleasant weeks on the Algarve. As I said to Mistress, I knew I would enjoy it, knowing that David could not call Her away from me for two whole weeks...

While we were away it was my birthday, and for one of my presents Mistress gave me anal sex! I have at last had the privelige of following David in there! It was a very dominant act on Her part - to 'give' me that which David takes at will. By definition I guess this means I am not invited to help myself any time...

Anyway, now we are back, and already Mistress has been on the text with David flirting and talking about when they will get together. It's been a while since She had the kind of good fucking he gives Her, so I can see why she'd be keen. The tame stuff She gets from me doesn't compare.

3 comments:

sub hubby said...

You are off course right, B. It's what's best for Her that matters - but that's a difficult pill to swallow...

PDXsubcuck said...

It is a bit funny to know that your wife might love you, love you a lot but enjoy sex, enjoy the lovemaking from her lover more than what you do for her for whatever reasons.

I mean of course in some ways you don't like it (not liking it but it being a bit of turn on is part of being a submissive cuckold) but in other ways you know that it is right and that her happiness including her sexual happiness is important to you so you are happy and a bit sad she finds such pleasure from another man.

sub hubby said...

You got it....I think about it LOTS! Is it right? Does it matter if its right provided its real? Can She like fucking him more than me, but love me more than him? Do I mind?...