Friday, December 04, 2009

A little clearer

I'm feeling a little better after unloading my emotions to you all yesterday - it helped me think it through. I'm not 100%, but I am happier.

For years I did not give Mistress the sex I used to. And I encouraged Her to find another lover. When She found one She liked and did the things we used to do it drove me insane with jealousy - I want to be the only one doing those things with Her.

But I don't. I can't. So why fight it - why not accept how lucky I am to have such a loving, beautiful Wife. And why not be glad that She has also managed to find someone who can give Her the good fucking that She needs on ocassion?

Rejoice and celebrate - don't lament what might have been. It has not!

1 comment:

sean said...

Yes!! Rejoice that your mistress has fun!!! It does drive a servant husband crazy at times because we are human. For me, accepting that my wife was going to be with her old boyfriend was very hard to accept. She told me while I was sitting on my knees at her feet. She was on a recliner with her bare feet kicked up on the foot rest such that my face was at the soles of her size 10 bare feet. I was licking the soles clean while she told me she was going to start seeing Craig again. I became so jealous, and she just laughed and told me to keep licking her dirty feet clean. She told me what to expect and that I would have no choice but to obey and thank her. I do love now when I call to make her reservations when she goes to Vegas and pay for the weekend for her and Craig to have a great time. I get left with about 60 chores to complete which I do willingly and obediently. The last time they both left, one of the chores was to clean Craig's car and to clean his flip flops ( Mistress instructed for me to lick them clean) I certainly obeyed. I am a fool for her and I live to obey her.

servant sean