Friday, December 18, 2009

More action?!

So last night Mistress went off for Her final office party. I was in a pretty bad mood as She got ready to go, because She was talking about another David (this one’s called Dave) that has been hitting on Her and that She’s clearly interested in. Watching Her get all dressed up to go out and perhaps end the night screwing him got me a bit wound up.

I went out for some beers with some buddies of mine, and we both got back home at the same time – about 1am.

I was relieved to see Her home – at least She was not off shagging Dave or Chris (the guy from last week).

She tells me though that Dave was hitting on Her hard, and that She agreed to screw him, but at another place and time… He was emailing and hitting on Her from his Blackberry after the party – hoping they could go off together and have their wicked way.

Today She’s all excited about every contact She’s having with him – She’s clearly turned on at the thought of fucking him.

I’m finding it a bit weary – now that we’re not living such a FemDom life - and that was the justification for Her screwing David in the first place – I’m not too keen on the idea of Her screwing around. If I’m not Her submissive then why would I be happy for Her to have other guys?

I can’t decide whether to talk to Her about it or not. The fact of the matter is I don’t fuck Her as well as David did (or does? I don’t know), so She wants to find it elsewhere – is it fair for me to stop Her? Probably not…I should let Her just get on with it and enjoy Her sexual vitality as much as She can – but I’m kind of feeling that 2010 should be the year of rededication to each other…

6 comments:

bdenied said...

hey you either have a hot wife and like it or you dont, and I dont think the later is an option

sub hubby said...

As a cucklod submissive I struggled to accept it as my lot.

Now, after Mistress pushing me to be less submissive, and enjoying a more normal life, I'm not sure I want the cuckold experience to continue...

But I don't want to be selfish and take it away from Her...

But, you are right. The two don't sit well together.

gb said...

NICE BLOG, IM A SHEMALE, HAPPY 2010!!

ritemate said...

Hubby,
It´s certainly tough being a submissive when your Wife doesn’t want to be your Domme.
But have you really made a deal with your Wife that She can fuck other men only if She dominates you? Because otherwise She’ll probably be both confused and angry if you try to persuade Her not to do the very thing you’ve previously begged Her to do.
The prospect of having sex with other men obviously makes Her happy, horny and vibrant; are you willing to risk making Her sad and resentful by denying Her this pleasure? And if She agrees to quit extramarital sex, are you ready to hide your submissiveness and become the dominant lover She wants?
Being a submissive is often complicated, I sure hope you find a solution that satisfies both your Wife and yourself.

sub hubby said...

ritemate. Good to see you again. And good popints you raise too. The Lady & I have been talking and exploring and are agreeing a way forward in 2010. I look forward to updating you soon...

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Looking forward to your next update. I hope you can work it all out.