Friday, September 16, 2011

Confusing Cuckolding Continues


It has been a while since my last update – much has happened in that time, and much has stayed the same.

Since we got back from holiday just over a week ago, Mistress and Dave have been texting each other every day, all through the day. Sometimes they have sex, and sometime – often – they just talk. It is all this talk that I don’t get – they are intimate. Too intimate.

They are due to meet up at a London hotel next week for a fuck, and She’s looking forward to it. They don’t fuck that much – usually they play in his car, and he just gets to cum in Her mouth, so She’s really looking forward to a few hours in a hotel room with him.

Today (Friday) She’s going to go out with Her girlfriend Amanda and another girl. She told me about their plans yesterday. I replied to say that I don’t like it when She goes out with Amanda – She ends up coming home in the wee hours of the morning after fucking other guys, and is hung over and of little use all the next day.

She got a bit upset, and said She won’t fuck anyone else or drink too much – but She’s not happy with that.

Since my last blog post She has never done a performance review for me, nor punished or disciplined me for anything. I continue to serve Her, but there is no FemDom discipline or punishment in our life (and so, I’d argue, no FemDom in our lives – except of course the constant cuckolding with Dave).

I’m not happy with this. I don’t like the cuckolding without the other aspects of FemDom. When I said to Her that She ends up fucking other guys it should have gone like this:-

Her: But of course I end up fucking other guys. You are a submissive wimp who can’t fuck me properly so what do you expect me to do? Go without?

Me: No. I guess You should go out and have fun.

Her: Exactly. Silly boy. And don’t I deserve to party, dance and have fun with my friends?

Me: Yes. Of course You do.

Her: Good. Of course I do. You are completely out of order suggesting otherwise. Before you go to bed tonight I want 1,000 lines ‘Because I am a submissive wimp that is not able to satisfy my Mistress sexually, it is only right that She go out and find other men to fuck Her properly.”

Her: And when we go to bed tonight you are to present yourself for punishment strokes for questioning my right to fuck other men and have fun.

Me: Yes Mistress. Thank You Mistress.

But that’s just my fantasy. No matter how many times I tell Her She just doesn’t get it. I’m thinking of officially putting the boot into the current (non existent) FemDom relationship we have, and ‘normalise’ things – including loosing the cuckolding.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think my fellow submissive you are doing the right thing about normalising thigs. I speak as a submisive 6 years of servis so far and I KNOW thins a submisive/slave has rights to and that was learnt by me from my Master.

Redtail said...

It's good to hear from you again, but I'm sorry the femdom thing isn't working out to your satisfaction. Maybe you have to realize that the fantasy is better than the real life experience. It sounds to me that Mistress has tired of the game and is getting her needs met with Dave. If you want to keep her, it is time for a new game plan. You need to schedule time with her for a good talk about your future. Find out what she needs to have a future with you. And let her know what you need as well. I don't think cuckolding is what you need.I think you need to make an effort to be a more equal partner in your relationship.

Vanessa Chaland said...

Just curious why you feel that one has to combine with the other? Isn't something better than nothing? :)

Vanessa Chaland said...

Just curious why you feel that one has to combine with the other? Isn't something better than nothing? :)