Monday, March 12, 2012

New man in her arse...

She met a new man in a night club on Friday night. Very cute, she said. Greek. 33 years old – younger than her (that’s a first).

They didn’t go home together that day, but she went round to see him mid day the following Monday. Then she sent me these texts, 12:53pm. (I’ve added the notes in brackets afterwards. All posts are from her unless prefaced with 'Me').

Hi sweets. Still in his flat. He is having a shower, I’ve had mine & I’m dressed.

Good lord he is a pervert!

I have NEVER been fucked so hard in the arse in my life!

He has such staying power, he puts DM (David from my earlier blogg posts) to shame!

He is a socks guy so he took care of it very well. He didn’t even ask so that’s obviously how he operates. He’s a safety guy!

We’ve had coffee (they went into the kitchen naked and made coffee and drank it naked together) and a bit of a chat so waiting for him to get dressed then we go!

In my car. Off to John Lewis. He wants to see me again. Not sure my arse can take it!

Definitely treated me like a slut!xx Xx

Me: Why a pertvert?

I got to his flat & started snogging. He touched then got to my pussy and was gutted about the Pi’s. Anyway moved on.

He got my top and bra off. Licked my tits, we took our clothes off.

He put condom on and fucked (He only fucked her in the arse).

In between took condom off. Made me deep throat his cock.

Did not allow my hands to control how far he thrust! (He held her hands to one side while he fucked her throat)

I thought he’d burst my throat!

When he was fucking my arse he again did not allow my hands anywhere near to control the deepness! (He held her hands to the side again).

He was brutal!

Xx I can hardly sit on my car seat it hurts so much!

He said next tme he wants to fuck my pussy hard like that!

He kept going for over an hour…went thru 5 condoms.

He finally came by withdrawing from my arse, pulled condom off and came all over my tits, face and hair!

Interesting to see if we hook up again xx

Driving now to John Lewis! Xx (13:18)

Me: I told you he would nail your mouth and arse…

I’m so so sore! Yeah you did. U know his type! Xx

Me: Now he’s loosened it I can have some! Xx

Me: I can start by kissing it better.

Me:Did he eat you?

Xx Yeah. It needs that!

No. He did not eat. Not sure he’s an eater. X

Me: Kiss it. Fix it. Ram it! Xx Hell no!!xx

--------------- She's been round to see him again once since - this time he fucked all three holes for an hour non stop. I've not been in her mouth or arse for longer than I can remember, and I only last 2 minutes when I fuck her.

1 comment:

jackie said...

Thats extremly hot, he used her like a slut and she went back for more.