Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Submissive sex

Tamara’s comments on my ‘FemDom conflict’ blog entry got me thinking. Plus I read this story on Literotica, about a guy who gets his wife to fuck someone else who she then falls for. Got me thinking too…

So over the last few days I’ve been talking to Mistress about whether She is happy with our sex life.

She says She is. The submissive sex is ‘perfect’. But. The but is that She feels a sense of overwhelming responsibility to initiate whatever sex we do have, and she wants to ensure I have an active sex life that I enjoy, and She doesn’t want that responsibility… She wants submissive sex with me, but not the responsibility. And She wants to know that I want Her and am attracted to Her.

Makes sense.

I thought about that.

So I said to Her that She should not feel a burden. None whatsoever. I want to be a welcome submissive, from which She only gains, without any downside. If I want sex with Her then I will initiate it in one of three submissive ways:-

1) By offering to lick Her pussy or arse.

2) By reaching out to play with Her pussy, or

3) By getting a hard on that She can feel pushing against Her.

All approaches are made on a submissive understanding that She is welcome to reject them. And if She wants to initiate sex with me then She can and should in any way She wants.

She was very happy with this and wants to work that way. So we will, and we’ll see how it goes.

I want to make Her feel wanted and precious, loved and sexy, by a man who cares for Her and respects Her above all else. I think She’s happy with that.


No comments: