Monday, June 25, 2012

Her submissive husband

At a recent date Torremolinos asked Mistress if I fucked around. She said ‘no’ and he asked Her how She knows.

He was naked at the time and She was playing with and sucking his cock. As she played, sucked and wanked him She told him I am Her submissive, and that I know where She is right now and what She is doing.

She told him that I only have sex with Her on Her terms, and that I don’t get Her arse, and She doesn’t suck my cock.

Apparently he became extra hard in Her hands as She told him this. Later he caned Her thoroughly so as to send Her back to me marked.

Next date he asked Her if I’d seen the marking, and She confirmed had, and had kissed Her there.

Mistress said She would like to get him round here so I can see how hard he fucks Her. We shall see.

No comments: