Monday, June 25, 2012

Pounding, Kissing and licking

She is with him now. He will be pounding Her every orifice.

She told me that he hurts Her when he fucks Her, because he fucks Her so hard – in Her pussy, Her mouth or Her arse. Even Her pussy hurts and the strength of his thrusting. Yet She goes back…

When She gets in She will kiss me. She loves to kiss me when Her mouth is fresh from another cock – especially if he came in Her mouth.

I shall offer to lick Her pussy and Her arse – in case he came in there. He never licks Her pussy or Her arse.

If she let’s me I shall lick them tenderly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hubby,
your wife's sex life has really become quite intense!
However, I’m sure after a violent sex session like this, She needs your tender loving care even more.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Best,
ritemate