Tuesday, July 03, 2012

And the winner is lust!



So much for Her deliberations. Lust won out and She is with him right now. “You can kiss it all better when I get back”, She said.

She went in a short dress and kinky brown boots. So I suggested She remove Her knickers so as to present him Her naked cunt. Men live that. So these are the knickers She left with me.

She didn’t take him the whip. I think She was scarred he would hurt Her. He probably will hurt Her anyway.

There are two things he has not done to Her that I figure he wants to do:-

1) Tie Her up and use Her, and

2) Have two cocks fuck Her – in the arse and the pussy at the same time.

I wonder if he’s done one (or both?) of those today.

1 comment:

ritemate said...

No surprise; it’s obvious She has sexual needs a submissive man like yourself can’t satisfy.
Your suggestion that She’d go without Her knickers was a nice move.