Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kissing arse

This morning Mistress allowed me to eat Her arse in bed before getting up to make tea.

We’ve struggled a bit financially in the past 9 months, and this has a negative effect on the sex life. But we’ve talked about it and are working on being happy.

She told me yesterday that She is going to start to punish me if I don’t clear the table within 30 minutes of dinner being complete. She’s not punished me for nearly a year now, so I’m not sure what that’s about.

I offered to lick Her pussy or arse this morning as affirmation of my submission to and worship of Her. My tongue got deeper than ever before. I think it’s because Torremolinos has opened Her up with regular anal sex. He’s away on holiday through the summer, so She’s not seem him for a month or two.

She’s meeting Dave for lunch again today – not sure what that’s about, but She put on a short skirt and tight top to titillate the man. We shall see.

Meantime, there's quite a cool video here of some other guy worshiping his woman's arse.

4 comments:

ritemate said...

Hubby,
Sorry to hear about your financial troubles; glad to hear that your Wife seems to be more willing to dominate you. Do you think She’s seeing Dave just because She can’t see Torremolinos?

sub hubby said...

Thanks ritemate. 'Challenges' rather than troubles. Hoping and working for the best...

I do think She's seeing Dave because Torremolinos is not available. When She met Dave She played with his cock and he with Her pussy, so they got right back into it, and have been having continuous sext ever since.

I think when Torremolinos comes back and offers Her more violent sex that She'll go back for it...

jackie said...

Hello again hubby, I finally made it back after some time to read the blog, excellent as usual. I love that now there is a man using your Mistress and you are totally the cuck now. I suspect in time Torremolinos will be having you in the same room and watching him use Mistress. He will probably also be having you fluff him and clean his cock after he uses Mistress arse. Keep up the good writing.

sub hubby said...

Hi jackie. Good to see you back.

I told Her I do hope that he gets me in to watch. I hope that he is turned on by doing things to Her in front of me that he knows She won't do for me. Making me watch him use Her arse and mouth, and cane Her hard. I hope dominating me turns him on and makes his cock hard, and that he makes me lick and suck it as a sign of my submission to him.

Who knows? He may even decide to take my anal virginity as a symbol of his dominance over both of us...