Monday, October 01, 2007

Talking to

Yesterday evening sat at the family dining table after dinner Mistress gave me a talking to about how long it took me to put the Landry away. For the second week running She had had to get Her own sports bra out of the laundry basket to get it ready for the next day.

My cock twitched. Was this going to lead to a caning? It didn’t get hard, I noticed. Just twitched.

I got a lecture about how poor I am in this area, and Mistress told me to improve. If She has to put anything away ever again then I get 25 strokes for it.

Clear.

This is the first time ever Mistress has calmly told me off in such detail and told me to do better. I hope it is the first of many.

I feel lucky not to have been caned for it, and shall make a point of putting the laundry away promptly in future, for I am sure She means what She says about future punishment.

Not having been caned last Friday, and having attracted this warning now, I suspect that the least I will get away with this week is some disciplinary strokes to keep me on my toes. Oh dear. My cock is hardening at the thought (plus it is ages – 10 days - since I last came!)

No comments: