Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ugly Betty


Tonight is the second night back in our own beds following our trip to Atlanta and already Mistress has come three times through my oral administration, whereas I have had only the pleasure of serving and dreaming – well, not quite fair because Mistress does allow me to handle my cock in Her presence, and rub it against Her as well, so I am in no place to complain; I am lucky.

When we woke this morning, after giving Mistress an anal tonguing and a play with Her Rabbit I got out of bed and made Mistress tea and breakfast in bed, and then went down to do the laundry (three machine loads since our return!) while Mistress watched Ugly Betty on TV in bed. I can’t stand Ugly Betty, and much enjoyed the privilege of serving Mistress doing house work while She enjoyed late morning telly in bed.

After I was done and returned to the bedroom I said to Mistress what a pleasure it had been to serve Her while She relaxed to which She agreed it would be nice if it happened more often. Opportunity knocks. I shall look out for it.

My cock is hard. I wonder if Mistress will let me eat Her again tonight. I do hope so.

No comments: