Monday, October 01, 2007

Choosing the hole


On Thursday morning I lay in bed feeling lazy. It was chilly out, and I had no particular desire to serve Mistress orally before getting out of bed. But the next day was Friday and if there is one day that Mistress usually canes me it is Friday, so I did the sensible thing and offered to eat humble pie.

‘If you would like me to eat Your pussy or arse, please just tell me, Mistress’ I said to Her as we lay together. She grunted.

Five minutes later Mistress rolled on to Her back and told me to go down and eat Her pussy. I thanked Her for the instruction and licked and sucked Her breasts on my way down. By the time I got there She had changed Her mind.

She rolled onto Her side and raised one leg to expose Her arse ‘Hmm’ She said, ‘Actually, lick my arse instead’. And of course I did, giving Her great joy.

I have licked and sucked Her arse most mornings in the last two weeks (including this morning) and it is now obviously Her oral service of choice.

In consequence, and I only speculate here for I do not know for sure, but I speculate that it is consequence of this that I am being caned less, because She is happy that I indicate my submission in this most submissive of ways and on a daily basis.

And so it was on Friday morning Mistress came home after dropping the girls in school and did not cane me, as She did not feel the need to do so.

No comments: