Monday, August 03, 2009

"What are you thinking about?"


After Mistress has had me eat Her to orgasm in bed, or if She has me play with Her pussy in bed, she invariably asks what I am thinking about as I cuddle, screw (if I am lucky!) or play with Her.

I always answer truthfully, and in a positive light – designed to encourage rather than criticise or tell Her what I want Her to do. And the answer is always something to do with FemDom or David. Last night after I ate Her to orgasm She put me in Her pussy as I cuddled Her, and I truthfully answer that I was thinking how lucky I am that She chose to put me in Her, and that I was thinking that She might get bored of me screwing Her, since She has already cum, and tell me to get out and go to sleep before She cums. This turned Her on - but She didn’t do it – allowing me to cum in Her – Hmmm – wonderful!

The day before, under similar circumstance, I answer that I was thinking how lucky I was to be screwing Her, and how if She started getting more from David She would have less need for me and would instead either ignore me or tell me to wank. The next day She texted David.

She does not appear to want to overtly bully or dominate me, but clearly She is turned on by these thoughts, and so asks for them.

No comments: