Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dripping


Last night Mistress had me go down and eat Her arse. I am getting good at this, even if I do say so myself. I have learned to suck it into softness, and then gently but firmly push my tongue in deeply, giving Her great pleasure. Hmmm. I did this and did my best.

She loved it! When I was done and came back up. Mistress told me She loved it so much She was wetter than She’d ever been. She put my fingers to Her pussy to feel, and She was dripping! The only time I have ever felt Her than wet is when playing with another sexy girl. I was very pleased with myself.

As a reward Mistress let me penetrate Her, although not to orgasm of course.
In the morning Mistress was kind enough to let me suck and tongue Her arse again, twice before I had to get out of bed.

Life is good (for me if not for the poor monks) and I am lucky.

No comments: