Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It is personal (to Her)


Mistress tells me he’s sent Her loads of texts today – goodness know how many. She didn’t tell me immediately he sent texts – only after he had sent ‘loads’ of them.

That’s the hardest thing about being cuckolded – simply not knowing anything unless She has the grace and generosity to tell me.

For all I know he could have been texting Her since lunch time, but She only decided to tell me now. Maybe he’s texted Her since, and they’ve arranged a rendezvous, and She’s not even told me yet – She could turn up at 8.30 this evening with the lingering taste of his spunk on Her lips, and then tell me whatever She chooses… or meet with him and not tell me anything.
I am only part of it if, when and on the terms She chooses....

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Ilike how she treats you.
show her love always.

sub hubby said...

Thanks Cindy. I do my best to do that.