Wednesday, April 15, 2009

She makes me cum

Last night we were laying together in the lounge watching TV and my cock was hard and horny. Mistress had been texting Her new boyfriend to try and set up a date for him to come out with us and then come home one night when the kids are away for a sleep over. She said She would get me to lick them clean when they were finished.

Mistress saw my hard on and wanked me, saying She wanted to get some sleep in bed that night – so She wanked my until I came – huge quantities of cream spilling all over my shirt – HUGE quantities.

I was so grateful – I still am.

But She never just wanks him. Him She sucks and fucks before She wanks – and usually for 2-3 hours before he cums.

So while I am very grateful for the sex She gives me, I am thoroughly humiliated by the sex that She gives him.

She tells me She never compares us, never thinks ‘this for this one’ and ‘the other for the other one’ – says that never crosses Her mind. It certainly crosses my mind!

No comments: