Thursday, November 26, 2009

Arse Licker


It is some time since I offered to lick Mistress’ Arse in the morning – in fact last time I did, She asked me to. But today I offered – Arse or Pussy as usual, and She chose Arse, as usual, and so down I went.

I gave Her a real treat, smooth all the way, penetrating Her gently but firmly with my tongue. When She called me up, She told me to put it in Her, and I gladly did.

As I fucked Her I could not help but feel so pathetic – all I can do is lick Her arse and then spoon fuck Her from behind, whereas David fucks Her for 3 hours in every position and distortion known to man – no wonder She loves fucking him.

I came a huge orgasm thinking that She must be thinking how much more exciting a good fuck from David is…

2 comments:

bdenied said...

interesting that you thought your wife my have had another man on her mind while you did her.....

sub hubby said...

Hi sean.

I used to ask my Wife to use me as toilet paper, but She never did... I don't ask any more, as it seems She's not confortable with the idea. Can't say I'm complaining though!!!