Monday, November 23, 2009

Punishment

Mistress tells me She wants me to more outgoing – particularly in the bedroom, pushing more for what I want.

I get the feeling She’s decided She likes that, having tasted it with David, and does not want to live with my submissive side.

So I try it – I give Her a good fucking – while riding Her from behind I get to see the tattoo on Her arse, which I have never seen while fucking Her – in the years She has had it I have not fucked Her doggy style once before!

I like it. She likes it. We try for more. I still find it tricky, pushing for what I want, but damn, it has its rewards and so I try.

Then She asks for tea one morning when I’m asleep. A few beers the night before and I don’t really want to get out of bed yet, so I don’t.

Now She wants to cane me 20 strokes for not making Her tea. She says She’s fine with me being more forward sexually, but when She tells me to make tea I should make tea.

She seems pretty determined to cane me for it.

I’m not so sure I want that. This equality thing has some advantages too.

3 comments:

BCR said...

It sounds to me your wife wants it her way. Shouldn't she have that right if you have allowed her t o define the rules. So often men want sub-sex but not a sub-lifestyle with their significant other. It appears you may feel that way. You want your wife to have sex with David, but you don't want her to get attached or share intamcy; unless you are apart of the intamcy triagle. That is a tough situation. It seems you might be reaching a point of bottom topping. Will you protest all the decision she makes for your relationship that you don't like? If so, then why be in a wife led relationship then? Just curious.

sub hubby said...

Hi B-C-R. Thanks for the feedback.

My conflict is that She's chosen NOT to have sub-sex, but has told me to buck up. I have and I'm happy with that.

So I kind of struggle with the sub-service angle.

As I see it, we either accept Her lead, or we don't.

I am happy to submit to Her - I want to - but what I don't want is Her caning me (it hurts!) very ocassionally because She thinks that gives us an FLR label that keeps me quiet.

I think we should either live an FLR or not - but not do both.

Although it's Her choice, not mine. If She puts Her foot down, I'll give Her my are to cane...

Redtail said...

Pretty damn confusing isn't it! And that is what keeps a relationship interesting and exciting. It is the continuing quest for what each of you wants, and how much of yourself each will give.

Even thought you thought you were doing most of the giving when you were uber-submissive, orally servicing your wife each morning, and allowing her to cane you when necessary, she was giving too. It is not easy to be the dominant partner. Sometimes it is work to come when being orally attended to. Sometimes it is work to decide upon a punishment and dole it out.

Sure she enjoys it now when you take charge and go for what you want sexually. It allows her to relax and take what comes, and enjoy what she is getting. And yes it is more work for you to be in charge of sex sometimes. But trust me on this; if she wants a cup of tea in the morning, things will be better for both of you if you hop to it and fetch it as she wants.

And keep talking. More good sex originates in the brain than any other part of the anatomy.