Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fight time


Sadly Mistress and I have had a fight. I got mad and She got mad and things got bad.

We’ve made up now, and I clearly symbolised this by offering to lick Her arse this morning, and She accepted it, by allowing me to lick Her arse.

Afterwards I sent Her this series of messages that I want to share with you.

10:10, 29 Nov - sub hubby: The reason I say I am happy for us to break up is not because I want us to break up, but is for the same reason I am submissive to you, and because I believe you are so good and sexy and desirable, such a complete woman, that it is difficult to see why you would settle for someone like me.

10:10, 29 Nov - sub hubby: The last thing I want to do is lose you. I want to serve you forever...

10:13, 29 Nov - sub hubby: This is also why I get upset when I don't think you are being honest or happy. Because I want to respond to the honest you and fulfil the honest you, and I want to make you happy. I if I worry you are not being honest or happy then I worry I can't be making you happy, and that is the most important thing to me.

10:13, 29 Nov - sub hubby: So its all upside down, I get cross because I am your submissive.

10:13, 29 Nov - sub hubby: I hope you can see that.

10:13, 29 Nov - sub hubby: And I will try not to get cross. X

10:18, 29 Nov - sub hubby: By the way, I am not making excuses for my bad behaviour. I am just letting you know why I say and feel those things. XXXX

10:27, 29 Nov - sub hubby: I do wish that you understood, and accepted and embraced this position in me, in order to fully exploit and enjoy the dominant role you deserve and should have in our relationship.

10:29, 29 Nov - sub hubby: You think cuckolding makes me angry, and but it's not that. It's more the fear and uncertainty caused by your reluctance to openly embrace a happy and entirely honest dominant role in our relationship.

10:32, 29 Nov - sub hubby: For example, when I ask you, and or in my mind want to fuck your arse after Torremolinos has loosened it, and you tell me that that is not my role, and that you love and want me to submissively lick it better, then I feel good because I believe you value that in me. XX

10:37, 29 Nov - Mistress Wife: Thanks for explaining. I understand better. I love you and I love you forever as my submissive. XX

3 comments:

Redtail said...

It is a stormy and uncertain relationship you have cultivated with Mistress. Good luck navigating it.

sub hubby said...

Hi Redtail. Thanks for the sentiment. Generally we get on exceptionally well. The cuckold submissive relationship is so open and honest it brings us closer together.

ritemate said...

Hubby,
I absolutely agree with you.
Recognizing your Wife’s needs for wild uninhibited sex and understanding your inability to fulfill them is worthy of praise; allowing Her to satisfy Her cravings with other men is an act of love that can only strengthen your marriage. In other relations where there are unfulfilled needs this can lead to secrecy, lies and deception; in your relation there is openness, love and acceptance.
Fights take place in all relations; I think you handled this one admirably.
Wishing you a Happy New Year
ritemate