Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Sardax understands


I’m in a place I’m not really sure I want to be in.

If I ask for ‘normal’ sex (Mistress and I call it ‘Tatoo sex, because if I fuck Her doggy style [which I never do] then I get to see the tattoo in the small of Her back); so if I ask for Tatoo sex, then She says no – She does not suck wimp cocks and they don’t go in Her arse. “Those holes are reserved for real men who just take them”.

Well, after She’s told me no, I am hardly likely to ‘just take them’ am I. Torremolinos does, but that’s not me. I’d only want to do it if She wanted me to do it, and apparently She doesn’t.

My role, She says, is to lick Her arse gently, and have gentle, submissive sex with Her; a submissive role.

But this takes me to the standard cuckold submissive conflict.

If I am the submissive, then She must be the dominant, in which case Her role is to dominate me. She does not do this, in any way other than by requiring my acceptance of my cuckold, wimp status.

But my cuckold, wimp status wants more than that. It wants a dominant that does not just want to be served, but that wants to dominate. And that is apparently not Her.

This leaves me having to give, not get.

I appreciate that I give submission, and in return get love and acceptance. But my servitude feels wasted without some domination.

Sardax clearly understands. And in fact fuels my fire.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sub hubby,

We never will reach perfection. Try to be happy with what you've got.

appy

sub hubby said...

Hello appy.

You are right, of course. I should be happy with what I've got - I have a lot to be happy about!

The other day I was lying in bed, fuming with Her and sulking (which I should not do!)

I was (of course) feeling horny - and so my mind went to initiating sex the only way I know how - by offering to luck Her arse or pussy, whichever She chooses.

The rediculous, absolute submission of offering to lick Her arse or pussy after She has upset me is so fucking submissive of course my hard on got even harder at the thought.

Oh! Beeing a submissive! You've got to smile!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered getting (and donning) a strapon and a "worthy" sized dildo?

She would get the pounding/fucking she craves while simultaneously denying you anything but the visual...