Friday, November 09, 2012

It’s time… for anal sex

It’s that time of the month. Mistress is on Her period, and we don’t have conventional sex during that time. She sometimes gets a little PMT for a few days before hand, and this is never good – She gets PMT and upsets Herself and me, and then She goes off sexual limits for the best part of a week. That’s no good for a relationship is it?

Before the submissive relationship started, She’d nearly always give me a blowjob during this 5 day window, but all that stopped years ago – no chance of that happening now.

Sometimes She might wank me at this time, but this is less likely if She’s upset Herself and me in the past few days, as is the case this time around.

So the next few days are looking bleak sexually, for me anyway.

This makes it all the more interesting if Torremolinos reaches out for Her. Because of course for him, the absence of pussy is neither really here or there – because he’s just as happy raping Her arse and mouth – in fact, a closed pussy simply goes to justify using these other holes even more – so though She’s off sexual limits to me, She’s well on for him.

Even more interesting, is he usually reaches out on Friday, and today’s a Friday…

Because She upset both of us in the last few days, She suggested that She and I go to the pub for a drink this evening – I guess to kind of make up. We can’t do that if She’s out having anal sex with Torremolinos, so it’ll be interesting to see what happens if he reaches out.

Of course my cuckold hard on gets even harder at the thought of Her cancelling Her plans with me, to take Her arse to him, leaving me high and dry…

3 comments:

ritemate said...

Hubby,
To me, these are truly the double standards of D/s; She let’s Torremolinos do the very things She denies you.
No wonder you get aroused.

sub hubby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sub hubby said...

Hi ritemate.

I'm not sure "aroused" is quite the right word. "Errect" is probably a better word as my cock gets hard wanting to thrust into Her and protect it's rights. its a brutally hard errection, not a loving or passionate one.