Friday, August 22, 2008

Punishment award

Last night we were watching a re-run of Trading Places. Mistress chose it, but I was very happy to watch it as I’ve always liked the movie and was enjoying it.

But for some reason She got it into Her head that I did not want to watch – even though I told Her many times that I was happy to watch and was enjoying it.

When I got tired, at about 11.30 or so, I declared my intention to go to bed, and She said that was ‘proof’ that I was not enjoying it.

I got rather cross and told her not to be so fucking stupid – I told Her I was happy to watch it then I’m happy to watch it. How the fuck can She tell me whether or not I am happy to watch a movie. Jeez!

She was not very pleased. This morning She told me to mark ten strokes in my book for being rude to Her. In future, She says, if I want to differ with Her I must do so politely, and say ‘Please can explain how I feel’. Wow.

I asked if She wanted to warn me this time, or actually punish me, and She said She would cane me for it. I reached to my bedside cupboard for the book and wrote it in.

I wished for simplicity. I’ve got it.

No comments: