Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tenterhooks


I have been walking on ice ever since giving Mistress the letter. She has not said anything more about it, but I have this pregnant expectation that something will happen as a result of it. I’m not saying something should happen – because that is of course Her choice, but I feel as if it will.

Before I gave Her the letter She said She would re-introduce the cane to our relationship. What will She do after the letter? Change Her mind?

Her sister-in-law is visiting us at the moment, and the kids are on school holiday so there has really been no opportunity for Her to have caned me since She decided to, nor since I gave Her the letter.

I am carefully resisting the temptation to share my dark, submissive fantasies. Partly because I don’t want an immediate and sore arse, but mostly because I feel it would be wrong to do so – the letter was designed to surrender to Her Way, not to suggest mine.

Sunday night in Bed She had me play with Her with my fingers rather than eat Her. She gets so many blow jobs She has had enough of them! Lucky girl! So I fingered Her delicately for some time before She told me to put it in.

When I did, I was careful not to thrust too hard, so as to be able to keep going for as long as possible, but almost immediately, with no stimulation at all, while I lay still deep inside Her, I came spontaneously and copiously – without permission.

She made no comment, and had me continue to finger Her to orgasm afterwards.

One of the fantasies that plagues me since the letter is as follows:

She tells me to put it in Her at night. She tells me to come in exchange for ten hard strokes. I cry tears of fear and pain as I cum deep inside Her, fearful of the impending strokes. She cuddle s me close as I cry after cuming, and tells me not to cry, because it’s only a few strokes. As I lie in Her embrace and stop crying She tells me She will give me two extra strokes as a reward for stopping crying.

No comments: