Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bunny Boilers

She tells me She’s texted him to say “Am I allowed to tell you that I did not like not talking to you for so long? Felt like a lifetime!” His response was “it was so weird wasn’t it. Hey, it’s good to be back!”

I responded that it all looks very friendly – they’ve said a lot without ‘boiling any bunnies’ – and asked if She was happy with it.

She replied that She was happy. She put it like this:- “The fact that he admitted or said that he missed me and was weird we didn’t talk kind makes me feel better. Feels like we’ve been kinda honest with each other in a way. What do you think?” (This latter question to me).

I’m going to duck Her last question, unless She asks it again. Because I think that its odd for him to get back and say it was weird not being in touch, when he could have simply sent Her the odd message while he was away, or told Her before he left that he could not be in touch….But I’m sure She doesn’t want to hear that…

No comments: