Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Exuberant

Dave’s first BBM message came in at about 7:30 this morning. He was on the train, so had nothing better to do that chat.

‘Can I tell you something naughty?’ he asked.

After some discussion with me Mistress replied ‘You know I love it when you talk naughty’.

‘I want to take your tits out and suck your big hard nipples. Turn you on’. And so it went on from there.

The two of them were on a roll. By the time I’d made the porridge they’d committed every sex act known to man, and some.

So he’s back. And he’s back in the office today, so Mistress dressed carefully – ‘Is this sexy enough?’ She asked me as She turned to look at Her arse in the mirror. Needless to say it was.

She is clearly exuberant. Happy to be back on his sexual radar, and, as She said to me last night, looking forward to fucking him properly.

I’m trying to be positive about it. She’s happy again. That’s good. Her pussy in tingling from talking to him. That’s good. And She’s looking forward to fucking him. Great.

But my heart is beating faster. She’s on the prowl. He’s on the prowl. They are going to spend time and orgasms together, and I won’t be part of it.

2 comments:

bdenied said...

long time no see, was good to catch up. sounds like things are in high gear...good for you two

Anonymous said...

You are so quiet this week. I hope you and your Mistress are OK.

Take care,

appy