Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Where are we?

Yesterday Mistress was not happy. Things did not develop with Dave the way She had hoped. They BBM’d through the day, but not very intimately.

This morning She said She might send him a message ‘What are you thinking?’ It seems She is resolved to get inside his head. I told Her this is interesting, given Her constant insistence that She didn’t want to get inside David’s head when She was going out with him – but She said this is different – She started Her relationship with Dave by getting into his head, and She wants to build it that way.

I think that the message She wants to get to him is this:-

I want to know that you are always there for me – as a special friend, as a lover, as a companion. Someone I enjoy being with and who enjoys being with me, someone I can rely on, and who relies on me. In an open, transparent relationship.

A tricky thing to say to happily married man.

I called Her a few minutes ago to ask if Dave had been in touch. She was at Her open plan desk, so She couldn’t talk much, but confirmed that they are in touch, and he’s asked for a coffee date and fuck date – She’s agreed and he is ‘on it’ which are the words he uses to say he’s going to book a hotel room…

She’s just called me back as I write this – he’s now messaged to say he really missed Her while he was away, and She agreed and is wanting to move the conversation in the direction I surmise above, without putting Her foot in it. Interesting times.

As I said to Her in bed this morning, as my cock grew hard at the thought, where does this leave me, if She does manage to develop the relationship the way She wants.

She said it leaves me as Her much loved husband, who takes care of Her, provides for Her, is Her companion, and who occasionally has submissive sex (that She also loves very much) with Her. What a scary place to be!

I want it to develop, and I don’t. But I’m going to help Her. Not lead Her, but support Her.

No comments: