Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Morning Glory

For some time now – days or weeks – the detail escapes me! – I have submitted to Mistress’ arse with enthusiasm, daily.

I now try to always offer to lick Her arse about ten minutes before it is time for me to get out of bed to go and make the tea, and whereas in the past I would start reluctantly, I now start with long, strong strokes over Her arsehole, before progressing to gentle and then more thorough penetration with my tongue.

She loves it! She squirms, clenches and moans. Sometimes She wanks as I lick – this is great because I get to see Her fingers inches from my nose!

I love it even more on those occasions when She moans “Hmmmm. That was good! Thank you. Now go and make the tea!”.

It makes a wonderfully submissive start to the day, and reminds Her of the basis in which I thrive in our relationship.

No comments: