Sunday, October 10, 2010

Choosing when to serve

Last night we had visitors round – one of Mistress’ girlfriends. The two were enjoying a glass of wine and a gossip before dinner, when Mistress asked me to cook the dinner so that She could sit and chat.

Mistress is an excellent cook, and I am a crap one, so I didn’t want to do this, so I said to Her that I would do this but the food would get spoiled, so if She didn’t want to cook, then could I instead go out and pick up a ready meal.

She said no, and She cooked the meal.

She was not happy. She said that today I am to be punished with 40 (40!) strokes of the cane. ‘You don’t choose when to serve me! You do as I say!’ She said.

As soon as we woke up this morning I did apologise to Mistress, but She was still cross, and is looking forward to caning me tonight. She would not even let me eat Her arse or Her pussy this morning – She said I don’t deserve to touch Her at all until I’ve been properly punished.

When I apologised I asked Her to please teach me how to cook the stir fry (her favourite dinner) so that I could cook it for Her in future. She told me not to tell Her how I should serve Her, but to simply do as I was told, all the time.

She is of course quite right.

I do hope this marks a turning point in our relationship where from now on She will not hesitate to tell me what to do whenever it makes Her life better, whether She knows I want to do it or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I hope you've learned a lesson -- and to cook Her favorite meals! :)
Too bad you don't get to please Her while you await your punishment... Good luck!