Monday, October 18, 2010

The Crack is Back

He’s back – the three weeks holiday has come to an end.

Our notice of this was the message alert on Her BB when I came down to make tea this morning. So I took it up to Her with Her tea.

She told me, after She’d replied, that he’d texted Her at 6am just to say ‘Hi’ and ‘I’m back’. So that’s where his mind was at 6am.

They exchanged a few messages before Mistress left for the gym. They are probably messaging now. Continuously.

The other day in bed, while Mistress played with my cock, She told me that when he came back it would all start again, and that She would message, flirt and see him, hopefully to fuck as well, as much as possible. She would enjoy doing it, and I should get used to it. She said that if She detected that I was not handling it properly, then She would punish me, but that it would go on.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi been reading your blog for a bit now and I too am a fellow submissive.I think now this has taken on another guise.
Once many years ago there was a guy I know and belived that he in his heart did love me as he would go out have his fun and come back to me. In truth I was reliablebed mate and confidant,He would invite the latest "friend" to any of the gatherings he would hold at the house and I would be good and stay silent. in hte end he left me and married another never exspalining himself or his actions. He did however ask if we could remain friends. I realised that a friend would never treat me this way and he should have behavied better towards me . Whilst I accept that I should have taken spme responsibility for myself I do truly belive him and his actions to be the main componet of my Satus. So I spent many many years trying to make sence of it all, finaly realising that I couldnt it too a futher few years to ajust to that. WHt you need to also know is I met him as a very young woman and he was much older than me he knew better and I was hooked.
It is possible to leave and eventually find your digity again. I think for your Mistress to punish you for her actions is abuse not love. Get out while you can. It is not easy or painless but youa re entitled to you mental and physical well being.
I have a Master and serve him daily. He always pouts me first never anyone else for any reason. Also if he is inable to meet my needs he seeks a way of doing so. Never ever has he raised a hand to me in annger, never means to say I am not punished.
I wish you all the luck in the world as I think you are going to need it.
Rachel submissive to Monty Dom

sub hubby said...

Hi Rachel. Glad to see you here! Thanks for reading my blog.

I wouldn't call anything Mistress does to me abusive. On the contrary, I would describe it as loving.

That She cares enough to train me to serve Her better is my privilege and joy. I consider myself to be the lucky one.

My joy is in submitting to Her in all respects. Not in putting myself over Her in any way, but under Her.

I have no desire to be free of my service to Her. In fact, I am horrified at the thought! If She did not want my service then I would live with Her without giving it, but would feel it to be my loss, not Hers.

Unknown said...

Then it just leaves me to wish you all the luck in the world.
Itruly belive that you are going to need it.

sub hubby said...

Thanks! :)