Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Crotchless tights (For him)

Last night Mistress gave me 30 punishment strokes of the cane:-

10 for getting cross with Her when She said something I did not like.
5 in exchange for touching my cock
10 for giving me a blow job
5 for not getting up to bed in time to be caned earlier in the week.

She caned hard and slow. Deliberate strokes. I can still feel them now.

She has been very aggressive since Dave has been away. I can only speculate it is because She is missing him and does not want me to forget my place while he is away.

While She fucked me in bed after the punishment, She told me She had ordered some crotchless tights. She explained, as winter approaches She will need to wear tights. And when She’s meeting Dave, She wants him to be able to feely access Her pussy – hence the need for crotchless tights.

She said that I will be able to see when She puts them on the morning, and so will know that She is planning in giving him access that day.

I asked if She was determined to continue seeing him then, and She replied She most certainly was – She was looking forward to it, and cannot wit for him to touch Her cunt again.

She has already identified the dress She is going to wear for their date on his first day back at work. A tight maxi dress that hugs Her arse and show the mound of Her pussy. With no knickers, so that he can clearly see what is under there.

No comments: