Thursday, October 14, 2010

Midnight...

Mistress has only just got the train 'too much gossip' She explained it away. So I'm in bed blogging from my iPhone.

Tomorrow Mistress' sister and her 7 year old son come to stay for two weeks. I asked Mistress if She would still cane me with Her sister in the house and She said certainly.

She doesn't think She'll tell Her sister about Dave. But I think Her sister will spot them cracking away and guess.

Mistress is increasingly dominant towards me these days, almost bullying. I think Her sister will spot that too. It's going to be an interesting two weeks.

Only three more days now and Dave is back from his three weeks away. Mistress is clearly counting the minutes. I do hope I handle it well. I really want to be very supportive of Her and however She chooses to live.

It's getting very embarrassing these days eating pussy. I eat and eat and eat, and Mistress never puts me in Her mouth. Last time I ate Her She criticised my style right as I was doing it - told me off for resting my chin on Her - said all She wants to feel is my tongue! That was a first. And then She said I could fuck Her in exchange for ten strokes of the cane. Only Her boyfriend gets to enjoy Her for free, She said, not me.

No comments: