Thursday, October 07, 2010

His stockings arrive


Mistress mentioned, as we sat downstairs yesterday, that the stockings had arrived that day. She usually orders things for delivery to Her work address, because there is always someone there to receive it – so I guess the tights went there.

She didn’t show them to me as She brought them in. She just put them in Her sock drawer. She must have looked at them first, and thought how nice it would be to experience the soft, silky feel of the material, and the breezy, open freshness of Her naked pussy as She dressed and offered Herself to Dave. I’m sure Her thoughts were not on me at all.

Months ago, when this thing started, we’ve have chosen the tights together and She’d have shown them to me when they arrived. We'd have shared the excitement. But not any more. She's chosen to do it differently.

No comments: