Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back from the break




We are back from a very pleasant weekend away with the family.
While we were away it was 8 days since my last orgasm, and my boner was so big and hard that I was actually proud of its size and swelling. Mistress was kind enough to let me put it in Her Sunday morning and I slid in deep. Rapturous joy. As I stroked Mistress said that I could choose to cum if I wished, in exchange for 5 strokes. Oh my goodness. I deliberated, and ‘decided’ I would not cum. 5 strokes on there own is no big deal, but along with the other 7 that I am due, plus any Mistress might choose to give me for disciplinary purposes, they do add up. So I ‘chose’ not to cum, but just stroked away carefully. As I slowed, Mistress pushed rhythmically back down onto me. There are some things a guy can’t fight, and shore enough I exploded into Her. “Make sure you don’t forget to make a note of the five you get for that” Mistress said as I lay with Her in the glorious aftermath.
Last night we didn’t get to bed until about 1am. As we climbed in Mistress asked if I was tired. She wanted me to go down on Her and I could not understand why She did not just instruct me to do so.
I responded that it was 1am, and that of course I was tired. Big mistake. “Of course is not the answer” She said, otherwise I would not have asked the question. “You will get 4 for that. Never answer ‘of course’ to me.” So, another 4 as well. Mistress told me to make sure we get to bed early today, as She wants me to go down on Her.

No comments: