Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Provocative


I was surfing around some other 360 profiles earlier today and came across this picture. I've always liked Sardax's drawings (www.sardax.com). I'd never seen this one before, but I find it very provocative. What is the relationship between al the participants? To my mind She is his Wife, putting him down onto Her lover, but that's just my interpretation.

Does the submissive husband want to do it? Is he reluctant or willing? Is he hard? Has he done it before or is this the first time? Are they both submissive to Her, or just the guy going down?

Before we started to live a FemDom life Mistress had me go down on one of Her lovers. To date that is the only cock to have entered my mouth. Although reluctant I'd gladly go down on one of Her lovers if She ever asked me to.

No comments: