Monday, May 21, 2007

Keeping count



While Mistress’ parents are visiting us there is not likely to be an opportunity for Mistress to give me any canings I deserve – the chances are they would here the ‘thud’ of the cane into my arse if nothing else.

Mistress has kindly agreed to allow me to make a note of any strokes that She awards me while they are here, so that when the time and place is right She can give me the canes I deserve. I am grateful to Mistress for this, because the alternative would probably be that I was due so many canes that Mistress would give me 20 or so strokes and I would not even be clear why. This would mean I would be less likely to learn effectively from the punishment.

Mistress appears to have shifted in the manner of Her award, and is not choosing to punish me more for errant behaviour, although not giving me lots of strokes for it. ‘Little and often’ appears to be the current motto. I think this is so effective, as it means I have to constantly be alert to the need to serve Her properly least I earn more punishment.

The tally so far, according to my note, is as follows:-

For sitting down and watching Mistress unpack the shopping without offering to help (I was exhausted!) – 4 strokes.

For answering ‘Of course’ instead of ‘Yes Mistress’ when asked a question - 1 stroke.

For forgetting to top up the windscreen was in Mistress’ car – 2 strokes. (I must now remember to do this today lunch time when Mistress comes home, or I will earn a further 2 strokes. I have therefore made a diary note on my PDA to remind me).

No comments: