Monday, May 14, 2007

Lucky boy

I had a good round of golf on Saturday. At first I had struggled to find a game, and so agreed with Mistress that I would go and practice while She took the kids to the hair dresser. But later a golfing buddy called up and we had a game. I had 5 birdie putt opportunities on the front 9 (only made one of them!) which is something of a record for me.

When I got home my daughter said to me ‘we did not know you were going to play a game’, and I immediately thought I might be in trouble. Sure enough, Mistress give me 5 strokes for not notifying Her of my movements.

This is the first time Mistress has punished me for breaking a rule, which rule itself has been established with the cane. I find this exciting, because it marks a new phase in our relationship where She has chosen to punish me for breaking a rule. I hope (and get hard at the hope!) that this phase moves from strength to strength and that She insists on full compliance with all Her rules.

On Friday Mistress had a full Hollywood waxing, and Her pussy was as smooth as a bar of soap. My cock got hard pressed up against Her in bed, and Mistress kindly allowed me to put it in Her, though I was not allowed to cum. But then She relented and said I could cum, provided I went down and ate Her clean and to orgasm immediately afterwards, which I so gladly did. My cock was in ‘huge’ mode and I stuck it deep into Her as I came. Once I Was done I did lick Her clean, and while I did so She promised to cane me for it if I did not get Her clean and eat Her properly, but I did both the best I could.

On Saturday I had not done all the laundry before I left for the golf course, and Mistress determined that this was wrong, and chose to give me 6 strokes of the cane as a punishment, telling me to ensure that I do all the end of week laundry on Saturday morning before I do anything else.

This too marks a watershed. It is the first time Mistress has punished me for not doing a chore to Her satisfaction. Again I am excited and delighted: These canes hurt, and you can bet your bottom dollar I will never do anything on a Saturday morning again before I have done the laundry. This will make me a better servant for Her, and so a better and happier submissive.

When on Saturday lunch time Mistress asked (in front of our guests) if I had hung the laudry out to dry, I replied that ‘of course’ I had. What I meant was, given Her decision to punish me for it, I was not going to make a second mistake, and so had hung it out to dry. Mistress was not happy, and explained to me that a good submissive does not answer with ‘of course’, which is not a respectful form of address, and I should have replied ‘Yes Mistress’, or, ‘Yes, I have hung the clothes out to dry’, especially in front of other people, when I should always remember to be extra respectful. Mistress chose to give me 3 strokes for this disrespectful answer. This is yet another watershed: Mistress has never punished me specifically because I did not answer Her submissively enough. Oh bliss. Much more of this and I really will begin to improve and develop to Her liking. I am a lucky boy!

Mistress ordered me to present myself for the strokes after the kids went to bed on Sunday night. I did, and this marks a new phase too, with a return to evening punishments where deserved.

No comments: