Thursday, May 17, 2007

Little Mistress


A couple of days ago Mistress came into my study while I was on a 360 web site. I casually closed it down in the hope that She would not read it, but She noticed and demanded to see what I was doing on the web.

I showed Her, and one thing led to another and I ended up introducing Her to this blog.

Prior to that I had not actually told Mistress I was maintaining a blog. I used to tell Her about conversation I had had with people on Yahoo IM, but I never explicitly mentioned my blog. I didn’t want Mistress to have access and read it, least it cramp the release I get from writing it.

But we do live a FemDom relationship, and so when She asked I had no choice but to tell Her, and She has not read some of the blog – not all of it (there are of course 158 posts so it would take a while to read it all if ever anyone could be bothered to do so). Her response so far has been fairly favourable – She said She loves me more than ever for having read it, which is nice, and appears to have resolved a stronger FemDom line as well, which is of course for the better as well – anything that leads to a better slave gets my vote.

So now Mistress has access and will no doubt be looking over my shoulder from time to time. Which is fine if that is what She chooses to do (welcome Mistress ).

Mistress' mother and father are visiting us for a three week holiday, so I am not anticipating that I will receive much training while they are here, but we shall see.

No comments: