Friday, December 07, 2007

Begging for mercy


Full Circle
This morning as I lay in bed naked contemplating the beautiful woman next to me giving me 50 vicious strokes of the cane later today my cock grew hard. This is unusual – normally on a Friday morning I do not get hard, as I am scared of the impending punishment or discipline.
But today the thought of 50 was so scary, so submissive, so domineering, that I actually got hard. I am hard now just thinking about the power and fear of it. So I have come full circle.

As I thought about it I alternated between hard and soft. I am of course due, and do deserve, all 50, as hard as Mistress can lay them on, if She decides that I deserve them, but my! What a prospect.

I decided not to pretend I was up to it, and begged for Her mercy. As I clutched and massaged Her gorgeous boobs, I supplicated myself before Her, swore my eternal submission, and begged for any opportunity to do anything, not mater how humiliating or degrading, to prove Her superiority to me and my inferiority to Her and so avoid the punishment.

Mistress has a busy day planned today. A coffee morning, then some work, then a waxing. Life’s hard at the top. She decided She would struggle to fit in my caning as well, and so decided She will administer it on Monday. Until then She has most graciously given me the opportunity to demonstrate my submission and service to her. If I serve Her proactively and well enough, at Her sole discretion, then She has said She will only give me 25 and not the full 50 I am due.

She is generous in Her mercy, and so wise. My service to Her is already so much better since She pronounced the punishment, it would be wrong not to administer at least some of it, to make sure I am quite aware of Her power over me, and the need to serve Her better. I am grateful for Her wisdom and mercy, and shall scheme my way into serving Her to the uttermost through the weekend and into the future.

Of course it occurs to me, indeed I do hope, that in raising the bar through the weekend, I establish a new standard of service that She then insists I maintain – my submission and Her dominance growing stronger.

No comments: