Friday, December 21, 2007

Tension


I was pleasantly surprised when Mistress ordered me down to lick Her arse while She wanked Herself to orgasm. I was pleased that She was sufficiently comfortable to do this, and delighted in Her wetness.

In due course Mistress got quite carried away and told me to penetrate Her which I gladly did, though telling me not to cum and aught to stop, but cum dribbled out as I pulled out of Her, and She told me to put it back in for another 15 strokes. I fucker Her hard for a while, but my orgasm was messed up and I did not actually cum properly as well.

Next day we had a huge argument about the kids and things have not been the same since. The does seem to happen within 24 hours of an orgasm.

We have nearly made up, but as Mistress observed this morning (after She had to go down and get the laundry to put away) there is a tension in the air over our FemDom ‘thing’ as She called it, which is not working.

What am I to do? I find it stupid to tell Her that I don’t want to play the game if She’s not serious about it – I’m not playing a game – to me it is real, so how can I be asked to set the rules for a game where She is the boss and I the slave? I’m not going to invite Her to start punishing me again – that must be Her choice. I will just be polite, kind, helpful and submissive. It’s up to Her how She chooses to respond.

4 comments:

kareem said...

a submissive must always be submissive. for many male subs it is a sexual thing only, this is why arguments happen 24 hours after an orgasm. your tanks have been emptied, your horniness level is reduced and so is your submissiveness.
Be "polite, kind, helpful and submissive" all of the time, not just when you're sexually frustrated.
a good proof of true submission is being able to eat your own cum on demand.
love the blog by the way.

helpmate hubby said...

perfect advice kareem.

doll said...

This is ever the submissives dilemma. We have expectations of how we would like to be controlled but if we start explaining them then they loose their impact. We want and need our Masters/Mistresses to be making the rules and restrictions.

sub hubby said...

I am sorry to have deleted the most recent comment here. I don't believe in censorship in any way, but I won't allow comments or links to my blog that will generate commercial traffic for a recipient.