Thursday, December 06, 2007

Overdue - nail bighting


Mistress has enjoyed orgasms and arse licking and is in a good mood. I on the other hand remain terrified and it is affecting my every day life.

I apologised to Mistress for this, telling Her that I lived in constant fear of Her promise of 50 strokes of the cane, and that it was affecting my every waking moment. She was delighted.

I asked if She still planned to actually go through with it, and She confirmed that She most certainly was going to go through with it, but just had not had the time or opportunity, but that I will be getting all 50 of them.

I was out in London yesterday all day. When I got home the dish washer was still full, the laundry sill on the line ready to come down, the ironing was waiting to be put away, Mistress had left Her boots out to be polished, and Her hand washing was sat there needing doing.

As soon as I walked in I scurried around doing all those jobs before I even sat down. Mistress on the other hand sat with the kids and read Her magazine.

I did not dare leave any of these jobs to this morning because I know Her – She will award me additional punishment if She chooses to, and will apply them all on the same day. The thought of 50 strokes pounding into my arse is terrifying – 25 more would make me flip.

No comments: