Friday, December 21, 2007

Sydney guy


One of my readers was kind enough to share his fantasy with me:


Luv looking at the pics. Like to think of your wife lying on your bed with her legs wide. You shave her pussy for her, as I watch, sitting in in a chair naked. You the rub oil over her pussy for, you see her glisten. She then smiles and asks me if I am ready. Here boy. embarrassed in front of your wife you come over and suck me, begging me to please your wife because you can't. I stand and walk over and get on the bed. your wife has you run my cock up an down her slit as she almost cums immediately. you then push my cock into her, I fuck her hard as you watch. your wife cums and again and again as you lie beside us playing with your cock. I pull out and spray my cum all over your slut face. Your wife and I laugh at you as we hold each other.


My response…..


Hmmm. My cock got hard at the idea of that!


I would kneel in front of you as you stood from your chair, and lower my mouth onto your cock to lick and suck it to make it hard, ready for the two of you to enjoy.


Once you have cum I would immediately go down on you, unasked, and lick and suck you both clean until told to stop.


Some times you would get hard as I suck you clean, and you would continue to cuddle her and play with Her tits and arse as you allow me to make you cum in my mouth before you kick me off the bed and lie back to sleep together.

No comments: